Quiche with Sweet Potato Crust
"I hope you wrote this down" munched my husband, "cause this is really good!"
Bill had been on the road for 2 weeks in Mexico and missed my cooking...and
I adore easy dinners and this one is super-easy!
Have to warn you, the recipe has dairy in it, so if you are dairy-free, check out some of my other recipes!
Preheat oven to 350`
- Peel a large sweet potato and slice it as thin as you can (or use some sort of machine to help you)
- Oil a pie pan and line the pie pan with the sweet potato slices. This is your crust!
- Bake it for 20 minutes while you prepare the quiche.
In a bowl, mix:
- 6 eggs
- a dollop of sour cream
- a handful of any cheese you love
- chopped roasted red peppers (I had a jar of them and used about 1/4 of the jar
- dollop of green chili
- 1 t Mushroom Mama Golden Stamina Tea
- pinch of seasalt
Pour the mixture into the cooked sweet potato crust and bake 20-25 minutes longer
Serve with salad and a glass of wine