I hope you wrote this down” munched my husband, “cause this is really good!” I adore easy dinners and this one is super-easy and gluten-free!
This recipe has dairy in it, so if you are dairy-free, substitute away!
Preheat over to 350*
- Peel a large sweet potato and slice it as thin as you can (or use some sort of kitchen gadget to help you)
- Oil a pie pan and line the pie pan with the sweet potato slices. This is your crust!
- Bake it for 20 minutes while you prepare the quiche
In a bowl, mix:
- 6 eggs
- a dollop of sour cream
- a handful of any cheese you love
- chopped roasted red peppers (I had a jar of them and used about 1/4 of the jar)
- dollop of green chili
- 1 t Mushroom Mama Golden Stamina Tea
- pinch of seasalt
Pour the mixture into the cooked sweet potato crust and bake 20-25 minutes longer
Serve with salad and a glass of wine”